Unlock your BMW's full potential.
Examples of possibilities. - Please note that all options depends on your actual vehicle.
- Automatic driving light sensitivity (insensitive / normal / sensitive).
- Alpina Display ( G SERIES )
- Seat belt reminders can be activated / deactivated (for either driver or passenger).
- TV in motion – (software only activation to allow the TV to stay on when driving).
- Start / Stop button memory – (retains a memory of the last selected setting rather than defaulting to on).
- Acoustic alarm chirp activation – (acoustic confirmation chirp when locking / unlocking vehicle).
- Electric wing mirrors fold with remote central locking - Unfold / fold wing mirrors via remote key fob – Pressing and holding lock / unlock on key remote with fold / unfold mirrors (this may sound obvious but factory fitted electric folding mirrors are required).
- USB video playback with additional codec activation – Allows playback of video via USB port on NBT head units.
- Digital speedo activation – (Digital speed readout on instrument cluster, within board computer).
- Basic voice recognition – Enables control over a paired mobile phone (only for vehicles with NBT or combox fitted).
- Soft on welcome lights – Enables welcome lights to fade up when unlocking and fade down when locking.
- Door handle puddle light LED’s powered on reverse – When selecting reverse gear, door handle puddle lights are activated to illuminate curb.
- Remote tailgate closing – Power close the rear tailgate via remote key (only for F31 and F34 vehicles with powered tailgate).
- Power tailgate closing – Power close the rear tailgate via cabin button (only for F31 and F34 vehicles with powered tailgate).
- Continued use of power windows with door open – (allows one-touch windows to be used after door has been opened).
- Instrument cluster boot logo – Change instrument cluster boot logo to ///M Performance (only for vehicles with extended display).
- iDrive start up logo – Change iDrive boot logo to Alpina, BMW i, Rolls Royce or ///M (NBT vehicles only).
- iDrive boot logo – Change iDrive boot logo to ///M Performance (NBT vehicles only).
- Removes disclaimer for all cameras and PDC sensors on screen.
- Add tyre pressure & individual tyre temperature to the TPMS display – (vehicle must have factory tyre pressure sensors fitted).
- Activate Siri Eyes-Free Button – Hold down voice recognition button for over 2 seconds – (iPhone must be paired and later NBT system fitted).
- Displays an entire SMS message on iDrive rather than just three lines – (later NBT system must be fitted).
- ID5 TO ID6
Can be done remotely worldwide if you have a Enet cable and a computer or in person.