Full Car Software Update
BMW periodically release software updates, to rectify previous bugs or improve functionality. Keeping your vehicle’s software up to date is critical, as a growing number of components in modern cars are controlled through software.
Your full vehicle software update will address system-wide issues and upgrades tailored to your individual vehicle model. To do this we use our genuine BMW diagnostic equipment, with a direct link to BMW HQ in Germany, to check the hardware number on each of your ECUs and determine the appropriate upgrades for your vehicle.
BENEFITS OF A FULL VEHICLE SOFTWARE UPDATE INCLUDE:
- Engine ECU – this can help vehicle efficiency such as improving start-up, fuel economy and driveability.
- Bluetooth – this can improve connectivity.
- Steering & Handling
- CCC – CIC – this can improve the response times of your iDrive, and update graphics or other visual elements.
- DOES NOT INCLUDE IDRIVE NBT OR EVO UPDATE
- Anti theft – this can ensure your immobilizer system is as secure as possible.
A full software update takes approximately 4-5 hours, depending on the level of programming required.