BMW Navigation Map Update 2023
- Keep your maps updated without leaving your home
- Take charge of your time and find routes through new, convenient roads
- Know exactly where the next petrol station, ATM or restaurant is
- Save fuel by choosing the most efficient ways to get to your destination
- Update maps simply in 5–30 minutes
When you regularly refresh your BMW navigation, your map shows you:
- New roads opened or existing ones closed
- Time-saving detours for your usual rides
- Almost 300 000 new points of interest added each year (hotels, gas stations, cafes, etc.)
- Current speed limit information (for vehicles with speed cameras or Speed Limit retrofit)
BMW recommends performing a BMW navigation system map update at least once a year. But roads constantly come and go, so for anybody who drives a lot it’s better to get new information every three to six months. Which is why we prepared for you BMW map updates that come both as a standard one-time update or repeated updates in periods that suit you best.
If you want your navigation to be updated every now and then, you will need to contact us with your order number and VIN informing us that it’s time for a new BMW navigation update. When you request a new map, we will send you a download link where you can download the latest map version — you will need to transfer the downloaded file to a USB stick before updating your vehicle.
We offer Premium, Live, Motion, Move, Route, Next, Evo, Joy & Way BMW GPS map updates for cars with different configurations.
We know there are plenty of MINI enthusiasts out there so we made sure our map update was not BMW exclusive. Thanks to the MINI Cooper map updates, owners of MINI vehicles can enjoy the same maps as BMW drivers and access the latest navigation information in their cars too.
The BMW map update USB process is effortless and straightforward. It may take about 5–30 minutes depending on when your last update was carried out.